Monday, October 14, 2024

The End Times

 

I have been challenged to read the Olivet Discourse, the very last things that Jesus said before he left this world (Matthew 24&25).  He carefully instructed his disciples on the end times, so that they would not be distracted by perilous times.  Doesn’t that sound familiar?  Jesus said in Matthew 24:6, “And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”  And His detailed instructions go on and on.  Hey, I am not concerned if Donald Trump or Kamala Harris wins the election on November 5, I am looking for the coming of the King of Kings!  Jesus will make everything right!  Yes, He will!  Oh, I am going to vote, but I am looking for greater things to happen very shortly!  Hey, are you ready for the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ?!  This is your wake-up call!

No comments:

Post a Comment