Saturday, October 31, 2020

Ads, Ads, Ads

I’m not sure which is worse: the political ads before the November 3rd election or the healthcare ads before the December 7th open enrollment closes.  Both go on and on and on.  It’s amazing to listen to each one’s commercial.  One politician says, “I am the best and the other guy is terrible!”  But the other politician says, “I am the best and the other guy is terrible!”  One advantage plan ad says, “My plan provides more for your money,” and the other ad says, “My plan is the best! I provide free everything!”  Solomon said in Proverbs 20:14, “It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.”  Hey, we all need God’s wisdom to know which is best.  We need wisdom from on high to help us make the right decisions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment