Friday, September 18, 2026

Great times!

 


This past weekend, Marleen and I attended a wedding in Ohio.  Friends came from North Carolina, Texas, Florida, Ireland, and Romania.  What a thrill to see a sweet Christian couple make a lifelong commitment to one another.  And, one of the fringe benefits was visiting with my family.  I love to see my children, but I love, love to see my grandchildren.  But now I have a great-grandson!  I suppose I love, love, love to see him!  Ha, ha!  And the best part is that his sweet parents take him to church each week!  What a blessing to grow up in a Christian home!  I did!  And now Titus is!  Psalm 127:3-5 “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them ,,,”

No comments:

Post a Comment