I like to use sharp sawblades, but they can get expensive. I buy the Diabolo 60 tooth 10” carbide blades at Home Depot because they are the best ($42 a pop). I have tried all of the others and found these blades to be superior. When I get a new blade, I put it onto my Makita miter saw and feel like a new man! I put the old blade onto my table saw and the old, old blade off the table saw is retired. I put the retired blade onto the stack of dull blades in my basement. I found Expert Die and Blade Sharpening in Dalton to be an effective alternative to throwing the old blades away. Expert Die will sharpen my $42 blade for $12. So. when I have 4 or 5 blades, I make the trip to south Dalton and have them resharpened. Hey, God’s Word is compared to a sharp sword in Hebrews 4:12, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Use God’s Word today, but be careful when you do because it is really sharp!

No comments:
Post a Comment