Sunday, September 27, 2026

Toothpaste

 


There is a fine line between frugal and stingy.  And I may have crossed that line.  My toothpaste was running low, so I bought a new tube.  But trying to save money, I kept squeezing the old toothpaste tube past when it was reasonably empty.  I kept getting just one more squeeze out of it.  This has continued now for 10 days and counting!  It seems that there is just a little left as I squeeze and squeeze.  Hey, the good Lord’s grace just seems to go on and on and on as well!  God’s grace never seems to end!  I sang, “He Giveth More Grace” last Sunday evening at Calvary.  James 4:6&7, “But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment