Friday, September 25, 2026

Hidden

 


Thursday, I spoke in chapel at Fairview Christian Academy in Athens, TN.  I had to vacuum out my work truck to keep my dress pants spiffy.  And as I vacuumed under the seat, I came up with a washer from a sink drain assembly.  The washer had been hiding under the truck seat since the former owner had the truck several years ago.  Unknown to me, this washer was there all the time.  Hey, like my washer, do you have any hidden problems in your life?  These “hidden problems” are actually called sins.  You may think that they are a secret known only to you, but you are sadly mistaken.  You see, God knows.  Hebrews 4:13, “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”  How does it feel to think that your deepest, darkest secret is open before the Almighty God?!  So, why not take a moment to confess your sins to God?  After all, He already knows all about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment