Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Constants

 


There are several constants in nature: the speed of light in a vacuum is 186,000 miles per second.  The relationship of the radius of every circle to its circumference is 𝜋, which is 3.141592653589793… (approximately, ha, ha).  The acceleration due to gravity (An object falling to the earth) is 32 feet per second per second.  And there are several others, but they get into detailed math and science, most of which I don’t even understand.  But there is one constant that I do understand, and that is the love of God.  And while I can’t understand why God loves me so much, I can understand the depth of God’s love.  It is found in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”  God loved me so much that He gave His only Son, Jesus, to pay for my sins!  What love, and what a constant.   Hey, God loves you too!  If you haven’t been born into God’s forever family, now would be a great time to do it.  Message me right now and we can chat.  It’ll be the best five minutes that you have ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment