Saturday, May 26, 2012

Read Psalms 122:1  Sometimes we are bored at church.  So sometimes we may think that what the preacher says is for adults and not for us.  But here in our verse King David had the right attitude.  He was glad to be able to go to the house of the Lord.  Sometimes there are things that I have to do.  I do not enjoy them, but I must do them.  So, I decide that if I have to do them, I am going to have fun and enjoy doing them.  You see, we are in charge of what we think.  We can choose to be grumpy or we can choose to be glad.  I usually feel much better being glad than grumpy.  But really, we should enjoy going to the house of the Lord.  But if we don't seem to enjoy going to church, we should at least make ourselves like to go to the house of the Lord.  Because after all, going to the house of the Lord is the right thing to do.  So we might as well enjoy it.  Why not make yourself be happy.  Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment