Thursday, March 14, 2013

Read Proverbs 31:10-12  I am skipping a few chapters to get to these verses because today is my wife's birthday!  I will not tell you how old she is, but you can ask her yourself!  I don't want to get into trouble.  I am so glad that years ago, I married Kathy Papastavro.  She has been a wonderful wife over the years and has helped me in so many ways.  Our verse says that her price is far above rubies.  That means that she is priceless.  I can say with the next verse that the heart of her husband safely trusts in her.  Then the last verse says that she will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.  Again, what a wonderful way to express my feelings for Kathy over the years.  Some call her mother, some call her Marmie, but I call her my dear wife!  If you can find a woman like her, marry her as fast as you can!  If you are a young girl, pattern your life after a godly woman like my dear wife.  You will be blessed and you will be a blessing!  Happy Birthday, dear!

1 comment: