Monday, August 5, 2013

Read Proverbs 25:11

Read Proverbs 25:11  Verse eleven is a beautiful word picture.  Think about a beautiful silver picture frame.  Then add to that a beautiful picture of golden apples inside of that beautiful frame.  When someone says just the right thing at just the right time, that is just like a beautiful picture.  Just the perfect words spoken at the right time make you pleased.  It not only pleases the hearer, but it pleases the speaker as well.  When I was dating my wife-to-be many years ago, I quoted her a beautiful poem by William Shakespeare.  She loved it and was impressed that I had gone to the trouble of memorizing the poem just for her.  I said just the right words at just the right time.  It got me a kiss!  And it got me a wonderful wife!  Let me see, can I remember how it went? ... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment