Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ephesians 4:32



Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Forgiveness is impossible . . . that is unless you are a Christian. Here is a good story: When the first missionaries came to Alberta, Canada, they were savagely opposed by a young chief of the Cree Indians named be my father. You shall ride my best horse and wear my best clothes." In total amazement and sorrow his enemy exclaimed, "My son, now you have killed me!" He meant, of course, that the hate in his own heart had been completely erased by the forgiveness and kindness of Maskepetoon. When we forgive others, we are Christ-like. And after all, hasn’t Jesus Christ already forgiven us?
Maskepetoon. But he responded to the gospel and accepted Christ. Shortly afterward, a member of the Blackfoot tribe killed his father. Maskepetoon rode into the village where the murderer lived and demanded that he be brought before him. Confronting the guilty man, he said, "You have killed my father, so now you must

No comments:

Post a Comment