Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Shepherd Chapter 23



Chapter 23
          When I got back to Jerusalem, to announce that we had seen Jesus himself, he had already shown himself to the disciples - all of them except Thomas. I was overcome with joy! Everything that I had hoped for was true! Jesus was who he said he was and Jesus was alive!
          What a chore to return to the fields near Bethlehem. I couldn’t help but tell everyone that I came in contact with. Jesus Christ was alive, and alive forevermore!
          Baruk, Hameed, and Nathan were believers too; they had seen the angels over thirty years earlier. Now it was our responsibility to share the story with the younger generation like Ezra.
          I never tired of telling the story. I often told it to anyone who would pause long enough to listen. Hey, I’m telling it to you, aren’t I? So, can I ask you? Are you a believer in the great teacher from Nazareth? Are you a believer in Jesus Christ? I am, and I hope you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment