Monday, February 21, 2011

Read psalms 90:2  This is a wonderful verse for me.  When I was in college many years ago I had a good friend named David Rodman.  David ran cross-country with me and I hung around with him at his house.  But the best thing was that David was a good Christian friend.  David knew it was good to memorize Bible verses.  He encouraged me to begin a Bible memory program.  This verse was one of the verses that I memorized!  When I read this verse, I think of David and pray for him.  He is a missionary in the jungles of Venezuela.  I like the end of this verse because it tells us that God is in control of time.  We think of time in three ways: past, present and future.  We remember what happened in the past, we are doing things now in the present, and we look forward to what will happen in the future.  But God is outside of time.  God is ever present!  God is in the past right now, God is with us right now in the present, and God is in the future right now preparing things for us!  It is hard for us to think about, but God always is.  Isn't it wonderful to know that God is in charge of everything!  And He loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment