Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Exodus 33:14-17



Exodus 33:14-17 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth. And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. God promised to go with Moses. And Moses’ response was. “We need you, Lord. If you don’t go with us we will not make it, for without you we are nothing ” What a wonderful way to live our lives. We need God and must depend upon Him. But the best part is the response that God had for Moses. God told Moses that He would be with him. God promised to lead Moses. I am so glad that God has promised to lead us too. And He will!

No comments:

Post a Comment