Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Galatians 2:20



Galatians 2:20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. This is a wonderful verse that I have memorized. You should too. I have preached several times on the exchanged life that is explained in this verse. Jesus Christ died on the cross. By accepting His free gift of salvation, like our verse says, we are identified with Christ, We died too. But, we are still living. Jesus went back to heaven and left us here for a reason. We are to begin to do the work that Jesus left here when He went back to heaven. We should pick up where Jesus left off. And the Christian life that we now live, we live by faith. It is simple: Jesus died for us and we should live for Him. We trade our sins for His eternal life. Jesus gives us His eternal life in exchange for our dirty, rotten sins. So, who gets the best deal? Us or Jesus? No question, we get the best deal. And why do we? Because Jesus loves us and just simply wants to give us the best deal. What love!

No comments:

Post a Comment