Thursday, September 24, 2015

Galatians 1:13,15,16,23,24



Galatians 1:13,15,16,23,24 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; ... But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me. Before Paul was saved, he was persecuting the Christians. But God confronted Paul while he was on his way to Damascus, Syria. He was going to Syria to throw Christians in jail and persecute them. But Paul was wonderfully saved. And immediately, he began to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ - the very Person that he had just been working against! The Christians in Jerusalem were amazed! Paul left Jerusalem to persecute Christians and returned to Jerusalem preaching all about Jesus Christ! What a wonderful change! The Bible calls salvation a new birth. We are born into God’s forever family. It is just like you are born again. And that’s where we get that phrase, “born again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment