Saturday, January 23, 2016

Matthew 8:19,20



Matthew 8:19,20 And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. Sometimes we make a commitment before we realize all that it involves. Years ago, I wanted to get more Scriptures into Romania. We had a man who spoke at our church that talked about printing Scriptures, so I thought, “I can do that.” And I did. Soon the man called and said that he had found a paper company in Watertown, New York that had some paper that they didn’t need and they would sell it at a bargain. I talked to Brother Ron Kuhns and we agreed. We bought a half or a trailer load of paper! I called Keith VanDerLinden in Madison, GA and his organization agreed to print the John/Romans at their cost. But I had to have boxes to put them in. So Les Wilkinson knew a manager at Farms of Lorette chicken processing plant and he gave us 450 boxes. I had to wash the chicken smell off of those boxes and dry and fold them. David Gunneson and I drove the church van to Madison GA and worked all day receiving the John Romans as they came off of the giant printing press. I had no idea how much that I was getting into! But God used that uninformed decision to get 138,000 John Romans Scriptures printed and shipped to Romania. And God will use you someday to do great things for Him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment