Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Giant Sequoia Redwood tree


The giant sequoia redwood trees in California are a great lesson for us.  Let me explain:  Although they average 300 feet tall, their roots are only 12-14 feet deep.  But these roots spread out over an acre anchoring in 90,000 cubic feet of soil.  The key to the sequoia’s stability is the grove of trees that they surround themselves with.  Sequoia redwoods never exist alone.  They can’t.  Winds would easily blow over a solitary 300-foot-high tree.  But their roods intertwine with each other in the grove keeping each securely anchored with the others.  Hey, while I am praying for you, you are praying for me as well.  Like the giant sequoias, we depend upon each other.  And I am so grateful for your prayers for Kathy and me.  Blessings and prayers to you as WE pray to the dear Lord for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment