Sunday, October 27, 2019

Dryer Problems


Yesterday, I did a load of dark clothes.  No big deal, except when I put them in the dryer, I got busy, the dryer finished, and one of my dress shirts and three of my wife’s tops were left to wrinkle.  So, I started the dryer again to fluff them up.  But I got busy again and they were left smashed under jeans and towels.  So, yesterday afternoon, I had a brilliant idea.  I had accumulated a half-load of dark clothes, so I put the dress things back into the washer with the half-load to unwrinkle them by washing them again.  And then back into the dryer they all went.  But, of course, you are ahead of me, and you are right.  I forgot them in the dryer a third time.  So, I got out the cotton stuff, poured a cup of water onto a towel, and started the dryer again.  This time I remembered the dress clothes … and boy are they clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment