Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Read Proverbs 16:31  This is a great verse because it talks about me!  I have a hoary head.  Can you guess what a hoary head means?  It means gray hair.  Most people don’t like gray hair because it means they are old.  But I like my gray hair because it makes people be nice to me.  I don’t have to work as hard as others because I am just an old man.  I don’t have to remember everything because everyone knows that I am just an old man.  I can take naps and go to bed early because I am an old man.  I like my gray hairs.  If you have been a Christian a long as I have, you know how faithful God can be.  I have learned to trust God.  You are young and just learning to trust God.  My gray hair is like my crown – a crown that the good Llord has given me to wear.  It is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment