Friday, March 14, 2014

Acts 22:7,8



Acts 22:7,8 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. Paul retold the story of his conversion on the road to Damascus. What a great story it was! What were the circumstances when you were saved? I was a little boy of six years of age at a revival service at Maple View Baptist Church in Joppa Maryland. Our pastor was preaching and gave the invitation for salvation. But I was too scared to go forward. My friend, Miles Howell, was talking to me and the preacher saw what was going on. The pastor came back to me and asked if I wanted to be saved. I said that I did, and he sat right down beside me and explained to me how to be saved from my sins. I trusted Jesus as my Savior that night, April 17, 1956. I am like Paul. What a wonderful day that was when I was born into God’s family! Have you been saved? If you haven’t, why not accept God’s gift of salvation right now? It will be the greatest day of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment