Sunday, July 13, 2014

Acts 26:24-28



Acts 26:24-28 And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad. But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness. For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely: for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner. King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets? I know that thou believest. Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. Paul testified to Festus, Agrippa, and Bernice very persuasively. But King Agrippa just couldn’t believe. The Holy Spirit was talking with Agrippa’s soul, but he just couldn’t let go of his pride and sin. He just couldn’t turn his life over to Jesus Christ. How sad. As far as we know, Agrippa never accepted the grace of God. He was never saved – as far as we know. I hope he accepted Jesus before it was too late. Have you trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior? I hope you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment