Saturday, July 19, 2014

Acts 28:14



Acts 28:14 Where we found brethren, and were desired to tarry with them seven days: and so we went toward Rome. It seemed like everywhere Paul went, he found Christian friends who helped him while he encouraged them! That is what the Christian life is all about. Paul and his shipmates went from Alexandria to Syracuse to Rhegium to Puteoli to Appii forum, and to The three taverns - all the time preaching the Gospel! Paul used every opportunity to share with others about His dear friend, Jesus Christ! We should follow Paul’s example and share with others the good news of salvation! When I wake up in the morning, I pray a prayer like this: “Dear Lord, put someone in my pathway today that I can be a blessing to. And put someone in my pathway that can be a blessing to me!” If you have that on your mind, you can spend the rest of the day looking for those two kinds of people! If you do, you will have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment