Sunday, January 7, 2018

II Chronicles 9:1,5,6



II Chronicles 9:1,5,6 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare spices, and gold in abundance, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart. And she said to the king, It was a true report which I heard in mine own land of thine acts, and of thy wisdom: Howbeit I believed not their words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the one half of the greatness of thy wisdom was not told me: for thou exceedest the fame that I heard. “It is just to fantastic! I just can’t believe that Solomon is that wise and wealthy and popular!” That is what the Queen of Sheba said. But when she saw Solomon and quizzed him and his happy servants, she said on the way back home, “Actually the fantastic stories about Solomon were only half true! His wisdom and wealth is absolutely unbelievable!” God blessed King Solomon and gave him his heart’s desire. God was good to King David and to his son, King Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment