Thursday, November 21, 2019

Bet on a Sure Thing


I was clicking through the TV channels Tuesday when I came across some college football games.  I was curious because I thought that college football only played on Saturdays.  Then I discovered that the games were recorded on Saturday and replayed on Tuesday.  Which was great, because I already knew who won the games.  I could watch the games in total confidence knowing the outcome.  Hey, that’s the way the Bible is.  We know the ending.  We know who wins, and it isn’t Satan, it’s God.  Would you like to be a part of a sure thing?  Would you like to be a part of a winning team?  If you keep on your sinning ways, YOU WILL LOSE.  If you choose Jesus Christ and repent of your sins, YOU WILL WIN.  Don’t gamble on a recorded game.  That would be stupid.  Make a sure bet.  Trust Jesus, you can’t lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment