Monday, November 18, 2019

Who Do You Trust?


When someone says that if so-and-so gets into office, our country is finished, that tells me something.  That tells me where their hope is.  Their hope is in a certain political party.  Their hope ought to be in the God of creation Who can not only deliver our lives but can deliver our souls.  “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.” Psalm 42:5  When the dear Lord’s face shines upon us, nothing can go wrong.  Even bad things that happen to us are within His providence and are ultimately for our good.  Don’t trust in the Democrats.  They will let you down.  Don’t trust in the Republicans.  They will let you down.  Trust in God.  He will NEVER let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment