Saturday, September 9, 2023

Praise the Lord!


Well, my picture today doesn't look very much different from the one yesterday (certainly no better), but the background is different. Yesterday the background was Memorial hospital, but today's background is my bedroom. Praise the Lord! Yesterday about 11 am (they moved it up from 1 pm) I had a heart Catheterization, and a stent was inserted to open a coronary artery (This Friday, I'll get another one done). Modern medicine is such a blessing! And I am grateful to you for your prayers and kind words. One day I am in the hospital with chest pains and the next day I am at home with a new lease on life! Wow! And just like my coronary artery was opened up to renew my 73-year-old heart, God has given us new life Christ. Paul said in II Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." I have a new heart physically and a new heart spiritually. Hey, have you been born again? Did you let Jesus give you a new spiritual heart? Message me and we can chat. Let Dr. Jesus, the Great Physician, do His work. No bill will be in the mail! ;<)

No comments:

Post a Comment