Friday, October 4, 2013

Proverbs 29:1

Proverbs 29:1  He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Have you ever been warned about something? I have. When our mother or father warns us about something, we should listen. If we don't listen, it is our fault when we get into trouble. When I was a little boy my mother warned me to clean out and straighten up my dresser drawers. But I didn't listen to her. So when I got home from school that day, I found all of the stuff from all of my drawers were dumped on my bed! I couldn't go to bed that night until I had put all of my stuff neatly back into my dresser drawers. I didn't listen until it was too late! If we get into trouble that is bad, but if we were warned and didn't listen, that is even worse! We had a chance and didn't take it. God loves us and gives us warnings. We should listen to God's warnings before it is too late! Can you name some of the warnings that God gives us? Let's try to obey God's warnings. We will be glad, and so will our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment