Monday, July 20, 2015

Exodus 9:13,14



Exodus 9:13,14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth. Throughout all of the ten plagues, God warned Pharaoh and gave him chances to repent. But God knew his heart. God knew the evil that was there. Many times God hardened Pharaoh’s heart in order to teach him a lesson. But Pharaoh didn’t learn. And the longer that Pharaoh went without repenting, the harder his heart got. And all of these plagues were designed so that Pharaoh and the people of Egypt would know that the God of the Hebrews was the true God of the universe. Truly, there is none like the God that we worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment