Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Better Off


I have talked to people who say that they are just as good as some Christians that they know.  And that’s probably true.  But as Ray Comfort has said, Christians are not better than non-Christians, they are just better off.  Let me explain.  Two people are sitting in a plane.  One has a parachute and one does not.  They are both average people and one is not any better than the other.  But if the plane develops engine trouble and they both have to jump out, the person with the parachute is not better than the other, he is just better off.  We are all sinners.  I am no better that you are.  But I have trusted Jesus Christ as my Savior, and I am better off than you because of Jesus.  I have trusted Jesus Christ as my Savior and He has guaranteed me a home in heaven.  John 10:27-29 “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment