Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Emergency

 


When I bought my 2012 Hyundai, I thought I was in good shape.  No more breakdowns; no more stranded on the side of the road.  WRONG.  One month into it, I came out one morning to find a flat tire.  I opened the trunk but found no spare tire or jack.  I got my floor jack from the garage, jacked up the car, but found locking lug nuts on the tire.  So, I got out my tire plugger, crawled under the car, and plugged the leak with the tire on the car.  Needless to say, the next day I drove to the dealership, not in a good mood, to get new lug nuts, spare tire, and jack.  I only THOUGHT that I was ready for an emergency.  But when I actually had an emergency, I found out that I really wasn’t ready.  Hey, are you prepared for eternity?  Are you sure?  You don’t want to find out at the last minute that you aren’t prepared.  There isn’t a do-over after death.  The writer of the book of Hebrews said in Hebrews 9:27, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.”  Prepare now for eternity while there is still time.  If you aren’t sure that you are prepared, please message me right now.  Hey, don’t put it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment