Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Peter 1:5



I Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. This verse says that God keeps us safe and sound until we reach heaven. If my salvation were up to me, I might fail. I might lose my salvation. But it isn’t up to me. I didn’t save myself and I don’t have to hold onto my salvation. Jesus Christ did the saving and Jesus Christ does the keeping. And according to our verse, we are kept by the power of God until we get to heaven at the last time. Let me ask you: how powerful is God? He is all-powerful. And He is the one who is keeping our salvation! Rest assured, you are safe in the arms of God. He will certainly carry you safely to heaven. We can trust in God!

No comments:

Post a Comment