Saturday, May 14, 2016

Colossians 1:9



Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Paul heard of the church in Colosse from Brother Epaphras. And when he heard of how they loved Jesus Christ, he got excited. Every day after that, Paul would include the church at Colosse in his prayers. Paul hadn’t been at Colosse, but the church there had been a blessing to him. And that’s the way it is with me. When I hear about someone who is serving God and faithful to His work, I get excited! Their faithfulness thrills me! Hey, why not write to me and tell me how God is working in your life? Send me an e-mail at whitely@catt.com. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment