Sunday, May 1, 2016

Matthew 25:44,45



Matthew 25:44,45 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Jesus bragged on His followers and thanked them for taking care of Him. But they didn’t understand. “We didn’t give you any food,” They said. “We didn’t give you anything to drink.” But Jesus said, “Oh, yes you did! When you took care of My little ones; when you took care of My weak ones; when you took care of my poor ones; you took care of me!” Jesus reminds us that when we take care of others, we are taking care of Jesus Himself! You see, it’s all about our attitude. Remember: WWJD? What Would Jesus Do? Then that’s what we should do!

No comments:

Post a Comment