Monday, April 24, 2017

Malachi 4:6



Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. The dreadful Day of the Lord will come after God has snatched up His own dear children. But before that terrible time, God will send His prophets to warn us. God does not want to punish people, He wants to bless them. But God cannot stand sin; God must punish sin. But before God punishes sin, He sends a warning for sinners to repent. God gives sinners the opportunity to repent and to change their wicked ways. I’m glad that I repented of my sins on April 17, 1956. I was born again into God’s forever family that evening so many years ago! So before God sends His judgement, He sends preachers to remind us to repent. Have you repented? Have you turned to Jesus Christ in faith? I hope so. God wants to change our hearts, if we let Him. Trust in Jesus, and you’ll never be sorry that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment