Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Belgian Chocolate

 


In 2002, I took a group to Romania.  After our mission, we drove through Europe and left from Schiphol airport in Amsterdam, Holland.  On the way to Holland, we stopped in Liege, Belgium and for lunch.  I had heard about Belgian chocolate, so I bought some at the checkout counter.  When I tasted the chocolate, I became a believer!  It was creamy and smooth and tasted soooo good!  Hey, maybe you have heard about Jesus Christ all of your life, but never trusted in Jesus as your Savior.  You are like me and my Belgian chocolate.  It’s not enough to know ABOUT Jesus; you must put your faith and trust IN Jesus.  You need to experience Jesus!  Jesus wants you to be with Him forever in heaven.  Jesus wants to give you abundant life here on earth and eternal life with Him forever if you will put your trust in Him.  In John 14, Thomas (a disciple) was unsure about how to get to heaven.  We read in John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”  Jesus isn’t one of the ways to God the Father, Jesus is the only way to God the Father!  Don’t just know about Jesus; trust in Jesus.  You’ll never be sorry that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment