Thursday, January 2, 2014

John 14:1-6



John 14:1-6 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. These are wonderful verses. Jesus is telling His disciples not to worry. And Jesus tells us not to worry! We can trust in our heavenly Father to take care of us. Thomas asked the question that many of us would have liked to have asked: “How can we get to heaven?” Jesus did not say that He knew the way. Jesus said that He was the way. And Jesus is not a way; He is the only way! In order to get to heaven, we must believe in Jesus as the only way to eternal life! Have you trusted in Jesus to take your sins away. If you have, you are on your way to heaven! Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment