Saturday, June 10, 2017

Isaiah 55:1



Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. In 1967, my first year in college, I ran in a race called the Chattanooga Chase. It was a 5k run – about 3 ½ miles. When I got to the end I was so thirsty. But just past the finish line was a table set up with paper cups filled with Gatorade. I asked how much they cost. The lady looked stunned and said, “They’re free!” Jesus Christ has paid the price for our salvation! We can come to God and get anything that we need without cost. Jesus has already paid for it! We don’t need money; we need Jesus. He is the Way, He is the Truth, and He is the Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment