Thursday, July 6, 2017

Ezekiel 37:1,3



Ezekiel 37:1,3 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. Ezekiel is famous for his vision of the valley of dry bones. God showed Ezekiel a whole valley full of dried up bones left over from days gone by. God then asked Ezekiel if the bones could ever live again. And Ezekiel answered, “Only you know, Lord.” And he was right. God gave Ezekiel the vision of muscle and skin coming back onto those dry bones and an entire army of men coming to life! Only the God of creation can control life and death. Only the God of creation can make dead bones come alive once again. God is amazing! God is powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment