Sunday, July 23, 2017

Numbers 11:16,17



Numbers 11:16,17 And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel … And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone. God heard Moses’ plea. Moses needed help and God promised to send him the help that he needed. God promised in the New Testament in I Corinthians 10:13 that He would never put more on us than we could bear. God always meets our needs. And God met the needs of Moses and sent seventy good men to help him. Joshua was one of them. What a blessing to have good men around you who can help you with your burdens. I have great friends, do you? Why not thank the good Lord right now for some of your good friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment