Friday, February 4, 2022

Perfect Timing

 


The dear Lord knows exactly what He is doing.  He is not in a hurry, but His divine timing is perfect.  Let me explain:  Brother Gerald Ziemer has been a missionary in Fundulea, Romania for the past 26 years.  Members of his church, Ady and Nicoleta Cojoc, are going to South Sudan on a mission trip. to teach the Biblical days of creation to children in the schools.  Here’s where I come in:  In 2013 I taught at the Timişoara Baptist Bible Institute on creationism, and I spoke Wednesday evening on creationism at Emmanuel Baptist Church in Timişoara using an excellent translator.  The service was recorded and is available on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltaKc4Trtg&t=3075s).  I have the 105 Powerpoint slides that I put in Dropbox and sent the two links to Brother Gerald.  So, although I can’t go to South Sudan, my Romanian friends can go and have all the tools to minister to children in South Sudan!  All in God’s good time and according to His perfect plan.  Paul said in Romans 8:28, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”  God works all things out for His glory and our good.  Again, the dear Lord knows exactly what He is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment