Sunday, February 6, 2022

Wandering


Last week, I saw on the back of a Jeep, “All who wander are not lost.”  I get it.  But I am afraid that the driver mistook “wandering” for “exploring”.  If you explore, you are looking around the next corner for something new.  If you wander, you are aimlessly looking about searching for something.  You are lost.  One of the most precious verses in the Bible is Luke 19:10, “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.”  That is because I was lost, but now Jesus Christ found me.  Interesting.  I was wandering, but Jesus found me!  Hey, are you wandering?  Are you looking for peace?  Are you looking for purpose in life?  Let me show you the way home.  Message me right now and I can show you the way back to the Good Shepherd.  He’s looking for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment