Monday, March 25, 2024

Disappointed

 


I like to chew sugar-free Mentos wintergreen gum to keep my breath fresh during the day (between cups of coffee).  And I have found that the empty plastic containers work great for small numbers of odd screws.  A few years ago, my two grandsons got into my truck and grabbed the Mentos container.  But they were very disappointed.  I had screws in the Mentos container.  I dared them to “go ahead and chew them” but I got no takers.  Hey, have you ever been disappointed?  I can say that Jesus Christ has never disappointed me, … and He never will.  The writer of the book of Hebrews put it best in Hebrews 13:8, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”  You can trust Jesus “yesterday, today, and forever”!  Yes, you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment