Monday, July 22, 2024

Vitamins

 

Every morning, I take prescription tablets, vitamins, and supplements.  Some are very small and easy to swallow, but some are very large and harder to get down (even with several gulps of water).  But large or small, all of them are necessary for me to maintain good health.  I heard Dr. Gary Chapman on the radio last Saturday.  He listed five phrases that men need to say to their wives that are hard for them to say.  This list is powerful:  1. I’m sorry.  2. I was wrong.  3. Will you forgive me?  4. What can I do to help?  5. Thank you.  Paul said in Ephesians 5:25, “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.”  These five little phrases are hard to say, but extremely necessary for a healthy marriage.  Hey, use these “large vitamins” each day (even though they’re hard to swallow) to keep your marriage healthy.  Your wife will feel better … and so will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment