Thursday, September 19, 2024

Sweet Smell

 

We have several trash cans in our house, and most of them are stinky.  That’s because, by nature, trash is stinky.  But we have one trash can that smells great.  So, how is that possible?  That’s because that trash can is downstairs between the washer and dryer, and I throw the used dryer sheets into that trash can.  And that gave me an idea.  So, now when I fold the clean clothes, a used dryer sheet goes into the trash can by the computer in the bedroom.  Now it smells better.  And alternately, a used dryer sheet goes into the master bathroom trash can.  Now If I could just figure out a way to get a used dryer sheet into the kitchen trash can … on top of the onion peels.  The apostle Paul was thrilled by the generosity of the church at Phillipi delivered by Epaphroditus.  Paul said in Philippians 4:18, “But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.”  Hey, to others, do you smell sweet, or do you stink?  Your actions will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment