Saturday, September 7, 2024

Tomorrow

 

Many people look to the horoscope for their daily advice.  But horoscope readings are intentionally vague so that they can be interpreted as coming true.  And Satan knows what he is going to do, so he will sucker in many people.  But we shouldn’t look to the horoscope for advice; we should look to the Bible for advice.  God’s Word is good advice because God knows the future, and God knows how to direct our steps.  Here are Alison Krause’s lyrics for “I Know Who Holds Tomorrow”:

 

I don't know about tomorrow

   I just live for day to day

I don't borrow from the sunshine

   For its skies may turn to gray

I don't worry o'er the future

   For I know what Jesus said

And today I'll walk beside Him

   For He knows what lies ahead

Many things about tomorrow

   I don't seem to understand

But I know who holds tomorrow

   And I know who holds my hand

 

God not only knows the future, He will take you safely home to heaven in the future.  Hey, trust God for your future, not the horoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment