Saturday, May 27, 2017

Isaiah 6:5



Isaiah 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. When Isaiah saw the Lord God high and lifted up, he realized how sinful and impure that he was. As God became holier and holier to him, he himself became more and more unworthy. Just like Isaiah, we may think that we are doing our best … until we see how Holy God is. Isaiah felt unworthy, but God was going to use him. God sent one of His ministering angels to cleanse Isaiah’s lips. The angel picked up a hot coal off the altar and touched it to Isaiah’s lips. God wanted Isaiah to serve Him, but Isaiah had to be cleaned up to serve the King of kings. Hey, are you ready to serve the King of kings? I hope you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment