Sunday, May 28, 2017

Isaiah 6:8



Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah heard God’s call and answered it. At first, he felt unworthy, but God cleansed his lips and gave him a message to tell to his people. Then God asked him a second time, “Who will go for us?” But why was the word us used in our verse? That’s because God is a triune God. But what does triune mean? It means that God is one, but in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Three persons, yet one God. And God wanted someone to speak to the people for Him. So Isaiah said, “Here am I, send me.” He volunteered to serve as God’s spokesman. Hey, how about you? Will you speak for God? Will you tell others about God? God may be nudging your heart about volunteering to speak for Him. He will give you the words to say. Just obey Him and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment