Monday, April 20, 2020

Believe


Have you ever said to yourself, “That just can’t be true.”  Or when you heard some really, really good news, “Is that really true?”  The dear Lord knows that we are mere humans with limited faith.  He can deal with our doubts.  When John the Baptist was in prison, he had doubts.  When Thomas heard that Jesus had risen from the dead, he just couldn’t believe that Jesus was truly risen from the dead.  But when Thomas actually met Jesus in John 20:28 & 29, “Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”  Hey, have you ever doubted?  When you do, just double down on what you KNOW to be true.  Just say, “Lord, I believe, help thou my unbelief.” Mark 9:24

No comments:

Post a Comment