Friday, April 3, 2020

The Future


Many people look to the horoscope for their daily advice.  Their readings are vague enough so that they usually can come true.  And Satan knows what he is going to do, so he will sucker many people in.  But we should look to the Bible for advice for the future.  God knows the future, and God knows how to direct our steps.  Here are Alison Krause’s lyrics for “I know Who Holds Tomorrow”

I don't know about tomorrow
   I just live for day to day
I don't borrow from the sunshine
   For its skies may turn to gray
I don't worry o'er the future
   For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
   For He knows what lies ahead
Many things about tomorrow
   I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
   And I know who holds my hand

God not only knows the future, He will take you safely home to heaven in the future.  Trust God for the future, not the horoscope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment